DESIGN WEEK 2018: DESIGNERS FAVORITE SPOTS IN MILAN
Salone del Mobile in Milan is an occasion for designers from all over the world to gather together and see the latest trends in furnishing and decor. Of course, designers also need a bit of rest after viewing exhibitions for hours. 7 famous designers were asked to recommend the best spots in town.
The top places were:
- Ristorante Trussardi alla Scala (Piazza della Scala, 5; 39-02/8068-8201). Located on the second floor of the renowned fashion luxury brand Trussardi‘s flagship store, with a stunning view of the historic La Scala opera house.
- Langosteria (Via Savona, 10; 39-02/5811-1649), where you can find amazing seafood with sliced foie gras layered in between langoustine tartare.
- Bar Basso (Via Plinio, 39; 39-02/2940-0580) for their world famous Negroni cocktail, which is about the size of a football—literally.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie (Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie; 39-02/467-6111)
- La Scala (Via Filodrammatici, 2; 39-02/88791), where we will be taking our kids to hear music in one of the most magnificent places on this earth
- Giacomo Bistrot (Via Pasquale Sottocorno, 6; 39-02/7602-2653) is a glorious old-world-style spot. The interiors and food are sublime. It’s as if a Parisian grande dame had a mad love affair with a dashing London gentleman—all smack dab in the Italian capital of fashion and design!
- 10 Corso Como (Corso Como, 10; 39-02/2900-2674). It’s the original concept shop and a must-visit to get a Milanese view on fashion, style, design, art, and culture.
- The best place to get an Aperol Spritz and unwind in a beautiful courtyard setting is Dolce & Gabbana Bar Martini (Corso Venezia, 15; 39-02/7601-1154), located on Corso Venezia not far from our Residence.
- It’s also a pretty fabulous place Salumaio di Montenapoleone (Via Santo Spirito, 10; 39-02/7600-1123), where incredible food is served in an even more incredible environment.
Call or email us
Tel. +39 02 268151